Saturday, February 23, 2008

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yes- Valentine's Day was WAY over a week ago.
But because I blog mostly for myself- I want to remember a few things.
I spent the night before dipping strawberries in chocolate for 2 class parties.
Donald woke up crazy early that morning and went into the church- where I work.
He left a huge helium heart balloon tied to a cool new purse.
That was such a great surprise for me when I got there.
While he was out- he also picked up heart-shaped donuts for the kids.
What a romantic! What a cool dad!
The kids had great parties. The strawberries were a hit!
All in all a fun day!
post signature

6 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

So fun!!! He is a romantic.

JB

Peyton said...

Susan.
I created a blog to keep up with you. mine is www.eytonpa.blogpot.com

Your Niece,
<3 Peyton

Naomi said...

Too cute! Sounds like V-day was fun around your place.

Anonymous said...

Donald is such a sweet guy! Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day. Love you

Lindsey Anne

laura said...

i had a fream last night, seriously, that you updated your blog and i was really excited. how pathetic is that? i know you're busy. o and i'm super sick (stomach bug) that's why i haven't gotten back to you with songs yet. i'll get on that.

laura said...

ummm, that is dream not fream. i'm so out of it.