Friday, February 8, 2008

I do my little thing on the catwalk!



My friend, Laurie, owns a children's boutique. She asked Lily Kate to model clothes with her daughter, Molly, from her store in a fashion show. The fashion show was a fund raiser put on by our Chamber of Commerce. It was incredibly cute! It was emceed (spelling???) by Deborah Ferguson from the NBC 5 morning news. I am a nerd, but I thought it was so cool that the news lady was talking about Lily- her clothes, where she goes to school, etc. There were a lot of people there- I was proud that she did not cry (Lily- not the News Lady). She is still not feelin' so hot.
The funny thing is- if you ask Lily Kate about her day today- she would say- Mrs. Laurie bought me a new Barbie. That was her fav. part (& playing with Molly all day, too, of course!)
Molly & Lily Kate had their picture taken with Miss Parker Co. Peach Queen

The "News Lady" talking about the girls as they hurry off stage...
post signature

3 comments:

Shelley said...

That is adorable! Sorry to hear that your kiddos have been sick... we have been out of commission, too! It sticks... hopefully next week we will all be on the mend!

Shelley said...

I meant to say, "It stinks"... sorry... that is what happens when you have had too much Motrin, steriods, and antibiotics throughout the week :)

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.