Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Post with no pictures- What!?@!

www.TheYearsAreShort.com
Okay- I have been such a baby lately. I think it must be the cold weather- I have been having a week-long pity party for myself. I have been feeling like a wife & mom on "auto-pilot".
My friend, Lisa, sent me an email with the above link attached to it. It was just what I needed.
My whole life- I just wanted to be a mom. I have been drawing house floorplans & naming my kids since I was 12 (with Kristy & Marcey). I have what I always wanted! My resolution is to slow down & enjoy this season of my blessed life!
*Sidenote-while blog browsing- I saw that my friend Juli Beth (sidebar) has started the total money makeover. I think I am going to try it, too. I have always known about this guy, but never commited to the program. Wish me luck!
post signature

4 comments:

Staci said...

That video totally had me in tears! Thanks for sharing it :)

As for Dave Ramsey...we're HUGE fans!!! We love the Total Money Makeover!!! GO FOR IT!!!!

suzspeaks said...

I actually just signed up for total money makeover online the other day!!!

suzspeaks said...

Ok, I just watched that video...Wow! I needed that.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you're going to do a Total Money Makeover. What a blessing it has been for my family and my MARRIAGE!

JB