Thursday, March 6, 2008

March Madness





Laura wrote the funniest comment on my post before this one. She dreamt that I had updated my blog & she was really excited. So, I thought- it must be time for a new post. I know how she feels. I have a few blogs that I check often & when I pull it up & see that same picture- it irks me (Laurie & Lindsey). Lindsey- I see Layla's bow & immediately hit the back button. And Laurie- August 11th was a very LONG time ago! Oh & Julia- that "birthday party for Jesus" was the longest party ever.
Things have been crazy in a good way. Donald has officially gone back to school. I am officially a wedding photographer. Meaning- I shot my first wedding this past weekend & LOVED it!!! I have shot seniors & my first maternity session is tomorrow. And I begin our church directory soon. I can't believe how God has blessed this business in only 6 months. Why didn't I follow my heart & do this 7 years ago- the first time I thought to do it! Live & learn.
Laura assisted me during the wedding. We make a good team. Lindsey made fun of us. We are nerds. We took our job very seriously. I am still editing- these are just 2 that I have done for now.
The boys have their last basketball games on Saturday.
All 3 kids modeled for an event with our chamber of commerce while I was at the wedding. They thought it was totally boring. But I think it was cute that they were asked. I hope to have pics soon. They were not on my camera- so, it will take a little bit to get them.
March is always a little wild for us. My b-day is st. Patrick's day, J's is the 30th & Lil's is the 25th. So, we are in talks of what to do. I am thinking that we will spend Lily's at the American Girl boutique in Dallas- she is obsessed with American girls. And J-Man wants to play laser tag. Sounds good to me. I have decided I want to .... do absolutely nothing. Doesn't that sound nice!?
This post has turned out to be ramblings, but this is what we have been up to. Sorry it wasn't more exciting. Have a blessed day!
No school tomorrow- Snow day!!! I am sure tomorrow's post will have pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I have heard enough I am going to write something new. I have been so busy with the new job and life. I promise it's coming soon. Love you and the pictures look great!

Lindsey Anne