Friday, February 1, 2008

No title is coming to mind because I have lost it (my mind- that is)!















Random thoughts-
Today- I feel a litle bit like running away. Of course- I will take Donald & the kids with me.
I think I am tired of being a grown up. I think I won't clean or pay the bills for a while & see if that makes me feel better.
I actually googled "high salary part time jobs" today for Donald.
I am turning in to one of those mom's that is late, forgets to turn things in, packs crazy things in their lunch boxes b/c there is no time to go to the store to buy bread.
We were 15 min. late for church on Sunday & after we arrived- I remembered that I was supposed to teach the 2nd grade class for my friend Amber. Ahhh! I hate being late- that is so not like me.
(the above pictures are my first attempt to play with my new light set- "traveling studio")
post signature

3 comments:

Mommyof2 said...

I love the photos! Excellent job on lighting my friend! Talk about not enough time. I was just thinking how I needed to call my best friend and see how she is, but I ran out of time. After reading her blog, I'm glad I didn't call. Just kidding, I love you! Talk to you soon, if I have time (ha ha). Seriously, why are we so busy?

Anonymous said...

Well, surprise (if you remember me)! I haven't seen or talked to you & Donald in years...I'm thinking I lost you after college. So I'm having a slow day and am obviously browsing around blogs and came across yours!! I won't bore you by rambling, but I had to say 'hi' and your children are beautiful! Even thought it's been forever, neither of you have been forgotten. It looks like you have been very blessed! Please tell Donald hello for me, too!

Jenise (Blankenship) Lawhorn

Shauna said...

OMG- you and me need to have a big ole pitty party together! I havent posted about my issues much over the past week because I didnt want to worry anyone with my complaining!!! Love you! Hope you are feeling a little better!