Thursday, December 13, 2007

What I like about this time of year...

Angel tree presents * Brothers being nice to each other because "santa is watching" * Christmas cards * Donald is "cuddly" shirts, Decorating * Entertaining (and being entertained) * Frost outside (when I don't have to go anywhere) * Going to the movies with the kids (Alvin & the Chipmunks- here we come!) * Hot coffee, Hiding presents * Interesting Christmas letters from friends * Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!! * Kids making beautiful treasures (crafts) at school * Looking for presents, Lights everywhere! * My trees- I love my trees! We have 2. 1 that is our "fancy" tree & 1 that we let the kids have full creative control over- it's actually the best one! * Not going to school for (almost) 3 weeks * Opening presents (I am just being honest) and then re-wrapping them. I have no patience! * Pictures (of course) * Quick trips down memory lane every time I put out a Christmas decoration, an ornament on the tree, or address a card * Running to the mailbox to see whose Christmas card we got in the mail today * SHOPPING!!! * Time with family- yes, I actually LOVE this! * Usually eating too much * Very loud Christmas music ( I love to blare the Christmas station while the kids are at school and I am at home cleaning- who am I kidding- while I am at home on the computer editing) * Watching my kids flip out when toy commercials come on t.v. * eXcited kids- "how many more days? how many more days?" * Yelling at my kids to quit eating all of the candy canes off the tree * Z (who can ever think of a "Z" word when you need one)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Don't click on the guy's site (or whatever) above. I am afraid it will have a virus or something. Isn't that creepy that people can come in and do this. I can't get his comment off. Help anyone???