Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year's resolution...

Post Christmas pictures BEFORE New Year's... Check!

Christmas Tradition #1: Every Christmas Eve we eat out (IHOP) & go see a movie. We saw National Treasure this year. I've heard several people say that they didn't like this one as much as the first- but we loved it. We like anything we see on Christmas Eve!


We then go home and open up our Christmas Eve pajamas...


Christmas morning-Lily & her way too big Barbie house.
.
Christmas Tradition #2: Go eat with Bubba & Nana (my parents) & then open presents with the cousins. Nana scored big with the I-Coaster for Jack!

My Romo- obsessed family!

E-Man & Ben-Ben (how much longer until he hates this nickname?)

post signature

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

I love your Christmas eve traditions!