Sunday, December 23, 2007

'twas the night before the night before Christmas...



I realize I have gone collage happy lately- but I do not want to bore you with a dozen pictures to scroll through. Tonight was our traditional "make cookies for Santa" night. We had so much fun! They are so serious and detailed in the beginning- then after a while they just slap whatever on there. They created a "Patrick" from Spongebob, a gingerbread man that got "beat up" & "Gingi" from Shrek (complete with a candy cane). But my favorite had to be Donald's masterpiece- he made me! See if you can figure out which one it is from the above. Hope your pre-holiday fun is just as great!!! I can't wait to read all of your Christmas posts. Until then...
post signature

2 comments:

laura said...

i can't wait until reese can do all that fun stuff. i made tons of sugar cookies last night and she just crawled around the room...could have cared less. at one point, though, she got fussy and i was holding her while icing cookies and she stuck her hand in the icing and smeared it all over her face. she thought that was funny...and tasty. dork baby.

Shauna said...

I love all the collages! They are great! I cannot wait to hear about Christmas! Ours was a lot of fun!