Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My budding photographer...


I was going through my pictures of the day & thought I would post the pictures that Lily Kate took. She has decided that she is going to be a photographer when she grows up. I got her a photographer Barbie for Christmas (so cute!). She always wants to take a picture with my camera- they are pretty good! Okay, so she cut off the top of my dad's head. Give her a break- she's 4!
I will post my big Christmas post later- I am one tired mama tonight. I hope you all (my 3 readers) had a wonderful day! Love ya!
post signature

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You have more than three readers! I have been snooping for a few weeks now. I went to church camp in Brady with Donald and also went to ACU when yall were there. Not sure if we ever really met, but I know who you were because of knowing Donald. Anyway, Merry Christmas! Your pictures are beautiful...

Ledbetter Fam said...

She did a great job!!! I think it's sweet that she wants to be a photographer like you. You should be proud of that.

JB