Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mini Vaca to Austin...

only 4 days until Lily Kate & I venture off to Austin. We are embarking on our 1st annual "Girl Trip" to visit Sarah & Piper.

I am such a nerd... I have been to Austin lots of times, but I find myself "googling" things I can't wait to do. Things I have done 5 times before... but this time feel even more fun! I can not go to Austin in the summer without eating at the Hula Hut. I love it when they say it will be an hour wait & we have to sit out on the lake until there is room.
I just spent the last hour getting Lily's Disney mp3 player loaded up with songs only a 5 year old can love. So, she can listen to her favs & I can have mine- everyone wins! I am planning on hitting the outlet stores in Round Rock and/or Hillsboro to load up on back-to-school clothes for all.
Sarah & Piper are super fun! I am sure I will have oodles of girly pictures when I get home.
Random note- I am going to a Lasik consultation tomorrow- not sure how I feel about it. It's a little scary, but as a photographer- I need it!
post signature

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Have fun & be safe!! I want Lasik SO bad!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Shelley said...

Have fun in Austin. I am headed there for a high school reunion (of sorts...) with my girlfriends. We may see you shopping :) Go for the Lasiks. Will had it done five years ago and LOVES it!

The Gecks said...

I too will be in Austin this weekend! Perhaps we'll see ya at the Hula Hut, or watching the bats, or we'll wave to ya from the boat while you're waiting for your table?!?? I LOVE the hills!

Leslea said...

Let me know about the Lasik. I so want to get that done, but I am too much of a weenie!