Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Everyone needs to click on Summer Kei to the right & read her post about the Sabbath. It touched me for sure. I have felt so scatter-brained & out of touch spiritually lately. I know I have not taken real time out for Him in such a long time. I teach Lily's Wednesday night class & Donald & I work in Children's Worship- but I feel like I can do those things with my eyes closed. And the funny thing is- I do do those things with my eyes closed.
Summer has always been great to keep me grounded. We have been friends since our sophomore year at ACU. So, for 11 (or 12- what's my age again?) years I have loved hearing her view on things. Everyone needs a Summer in their life.
This is a picture of some of my best friends from my Abilene days. (Summer is the 3rd from the left). It was taken at Julia's bridal luncheon the summer after our Senior year. I love this picture. I had to take it out of it's 10 year old frame to scan it. I miss them dearly!
Go read Summer's blog... see if you need a Sabbath!
post signature

1 comment:

Leslea said...

Wow! I think I am in need too.