Friday, January 18, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...


Wild Sorbet
this is my friend, Shannon's little girl- Riley. She was in my pre-school class last year. Isn't she beautiful- I just want to eat her up! Shannon & her husband just opened up this great deli in Mansfield. Go check it out! Tell them I sent you & you will get absolutely nothing for free!

K. Cooper Jewelry Design
These are the "boutique" items (frames & jewelry) that I have decided to sell through Southern Exposures. So cool! I found them both while in Florida.

This has nothing to do with my business, but I wanted to show you what my good friend, Shaunda, has been up to. She has started her own T-shirt business. The designs are awesome! I need one for Lily Kate & I.

I am also in love with these cool necklaces. My friend, Jennifer, that I was in club with (Yea Kojies!) makes them. I also need one of these!
post signature

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm so glad you posted these cool things!!! I will have to get me a tshirt...and I am buying a necklace SOON!!!

Jennifer said...

What a great idea to post some of your favorite things. Thanks for including my necklaces! I love the photo jewelry and will need to talk about that when we get together this spring for the family pictures. I also love the shirts your friend makes!!

Shauna said...

Those all look so fun! I want the ring, shirt and a necklace. Oh - and I love the curlers - great torture idea!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.