Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Rockin' Eve



Our sweet friends, Corey & April, invited us over to eat, play "84" & let the kids run around like crazies. We had a great time! Poor Ethan is always the oldest when we get together with friends. He either ends up the "babysitter" or tries to keep up with adult conversations. I don't think either are very fun for him.
*If my friends out there in blogland think that I have way too much time on my hands because of all the recent posts- I do. Donald's car is broken which has left me stranded at home for 2 days. Yes, I could clean something, but this is way more fun. Plus, I can see the crazy days of school, basketball & work coming back too soon & I will not be able to play on the computer. I am not at all ready. It is 2:50 p.m. & I am still in my pj's. What a life! I even had to order pizza for lunch because I have no car to go buy groceries. Lily had diet coke with her breakfast this morning. I am such a good mom!
post signature

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy New Year! Our Abbey Grace knows how Ethan feels... she is always the olderst, too! Glad yall had a great time ringing in the New Year. Keep ordering that pizza and laying around in your p.j.'s... these days are the BEST!!! All GREAT moms give their kids diet coke on a regular basis :)

Sarah J. said...

Hey, Susan~

Thanks for your comment. Glad to see you are doing well... and it looks like your business is really taking off, too. If you ever want to "talk shop", just send me an email. Happy New Year!

Sarah Jones

Ledbetter Fam said...

So much fun! Happy New Year to you guys!!!

JB

Shauna said...

One of my kids' first words was Diet Coke. SO dont worry about that!

suzspeaks said...

at least it was diet!!! LOL