Friday, January 25, 2008

It's all about me...


I was "double dared" to do this (Laura then Sarah), but the funny thing is- I did not have to be dared. There are a lot of things I will do without being dared- LOL.
Two names I go by-
1. Suz
2. mama
Two things I am wearing right now-
1. hot pink warm socks (it is ice cold today)
2. wedding ring
Two of my favorite things to do-
1. Take pictures of my kids
2. Vacation
(guess which one I do too much & which one I hardly ever do)
Two things I want badly at this moment-
1. Loose 15 lbs.
2. Win the lottery
Two of my favorite pets I have ever had-
1. I have 2 right now (Gracie & Brigette) that I only like a little bit. If you add them together- that = 1.
2. Woody, our cocker spaniel when I was age 4ish -11.
Two things I ate today-
1. Healthy Choice frozen vegetable pizza
2. Frosted mini wheats
Two people I last talked to-
1. Jack- "No, you may not play on the Internet- mommy is!"
2. A man called from our church about taking the pictures for our next church directory- yea!
Two people who will fill this out-
Robin- because I will ask her nicely.
Lindsey- because it is time for a new post already!
Two things that I am doing tomorrow-
1. Ethan & Jack have basketball games.
2. Amy's Bridal Session- weather permitting
Two longest car rides
1. Several to/ from Colorado & New Mexico.
2. We drove from Pennsylvania to Garland when we moved back to Texas in 1989.
Two favorite holidays-
1. I have to say Christmas- I love all the traditions!
2. My birthday- St. Patrick's Day! Although, I always have this great birthday built up in my head & it hardly ever turns out to be how I picture it. I need to start downplaying it- so anything will be great!
Two favorite beverages-
1. Diet Coke with vanilla easy ice (Sonic)
2. Mojitos- I have only had 1, but it was tasty!
Two favorite T.V. Shows-
1. Friday Night Lights
2. Biggest Loser
post signature

1 comment:

Mommyof2 said...

Well, if I knew you liked mojitos so much, I would have made you one by now! They are one of my specialties!!! And yes, I will fill it out....I'm easily persuaded... and because it doesn't have that annoying "forward to 10 people if you want to have good luck" attached to it. FYI= I never forward them and I'm doing just fine! Keep me laughing!