Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There is no place like home



Jenn & I outside waiting for our shuttle back to our hotel. (I feel like this is where we spent half of our trip.) Our shuttle driver was a German with a split personality (I think).
I am so happy to be home! I had such a great time! But, of course, I missed my babies!!!
I learned so much at our workshop. I feel inspired (and a little overwhelmed)! I don't know where to start! I wish I could spend like crazy- then I would know where to start!
I hope that ya'll had a great weekend (and back-to-school for most of us). I'll write more about it later- much to do!
+post signature

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Glad you got to get away and get inspired. Your photography is really beautiful!

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad you had a great trip! Cool pictures!

Shauna said...

I am soooo cold in my house right now that those pictures look so inviting!!! Glad you had a great time! Cannot wait to see some of the new things that you learned.

Ledbetter Fam said...

I am so happy for you that you learned a lot and had so much fun!!! I can't wait to see some more pictures.

JB