Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Donald!!!




Today is Donald's birthday. We celebrated last night with some of the fam. at Pei Wei. He got some clothes, workout gloves, a gift certificate to Panda Express (our favorite), some $ - but not much else. The big present will come this weekend. We're waiting for Guitar Hero for Wii to come out. He also got his annual prank call from Dale this afternoon. But, lucky for us, those don't just come on special occasions.
I also want to send a shout out to our friends Travis, Julia & Corey who also have birthdays this week. (Saying "shout out' makes me pretty cool or totally lame. I'm betting on the latter of the 2. Donald, we are getting old!)

5 comments:

laura said...

that was a fun dinner. also, notice me giving scary eyes in the second pic. i think i was the only one watching you take the pictures. o and i like lily tickling her cous. Happy Birthday again Don!!

Summer said...

Happy Birthday, Donald! Susan, I copied one of your collages over to my blog. I hope that's okay. I gave you full credit! Give me a call. I want to get several of those photos for a birth announcement! Thanks so much. You did a great job in such a short amount of time. I'm impressed!

Staci said...

Happy birthday! Personally...I think having a "shout out" makes you cool ;)

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Donald - I think that because we officially met this past weekend I can totally say Happy B-Day. I just might make a shout out on K104 today to you.

Anonymous said...

Love those pics! We had so much fun!