Sunday, October 21, 2007

GO WILDCATS!!!


Donald, Jeb & Jackie- I have heard the best stories about these 3.

The kids are posing with our sweet friends Avery & Drew at the parade

showing off our newest ACU paraphernalia- Lily Kate is so proud of her cheerleader bear (we named her Gabriella)

Donald was a Subber once upon a time. It doesn't matter how hard all of the other clubs work on their floats... Sub T always steals the show.

"Kojie born and Kojie bred & when we die we're Kojie dead!" This was my favorite chant when I was in club because it is so goofy. I love Ko Jo Kai!

I also love love love these gals- my friends Lisa & Michelle. We have been friends since I was 13 or 14??? They might be the funniest people I know.

We spent some time over at our wonderful friends Chad & Summer's house. Lily had a great time with Ava. Lily throws an "R" in Ava's name to make it more interesting. So, all day we heard "Avra, come here!" Ava called Ethan & Jack her pretend brothers. So cute!

We were blown away (literally- Abilene is so darn windy) by the new sculpture to grace the ACU campus. AWESOME!!!
It was the most perfect weekend. It was great to see old friends. Donald & I are who we are today because of so many of you. (Is that good or bad- just kidding) We are blessed!
To those of you who stopped me and said, "hey- I read your blog..." please make a quick comment on how I can find your blogs too. I would love to check them out. Have a great day! God bless!

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!

laura said...

i'm so MAD we didn't go! gah! make me jealous why don't you.

Jennifer said...

Hey Susan, I didn't see you at homecoming. I wish you had gone to breakfast- very few from our pledge class went. I left the boys and hubby at home and had a girl weekend with Amy Gimlin. It was so fun. Abilene has changed so much since we were in school.

Shauna said...

It was great to see you!!!! I love all your pics - will have mine up shortly!

Staci said...

Looks like a fun weekend! It brought back memories...especially the KJK chant! lol :)