Sunday, October 14, 2007

All in the Family


Happy 49th Birthday Dad (tomorrow)!!! I hope the Cowboys win for you tonight!

Check out sweet Layla's shiner...

Lindsey, Sarah & Shawn...

I'm not sure if I have ever blogged about how much I love my family. They are the best. They are all my best friends. I am blessed by them daily. I love my sisters. I love their husbands. I love how we all get along and love to be together. Every time we are together it feels like a party- tons of joking around, laughing, too much eating ... watching the kids together. I love you guys... and I love you- mom & dad for showing us true love and making family a priority. Storks rule!!! (ha ha)
Man- what a cheesy blog.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

The pictures are all great. I swear to you that I am going to call you tomorrow! I promise I promise.