Monday, October 29, 2007

BRACE YOURSELF!





I checked Ethan out of school at 11:00 so that we would have time to go eat at his favorite restaurant- Mongolian Buffet City. I let him choose what he would like to eat before he would be restricted from almost everything. We were so sad to see that Buffet City was closed for remodeling.
So, he settled for Subway. Good thing he had a huge bag of Doritos because those are now banned for him.
Poor guy. He was such a trooper! We have heard that the pain will settle in tomorrow.
Keep Ethan in your thoughts next time you chomp on your ice from Sonic, chew gum, or eat pizza that is not cut into pieces (isn't that weird that we have to do that).
He chose Dallas Cowboy colors for the rubber bands around the braces.

3 comments:

Staci said...

I love that 2nd picture! LOL!!!

laura said...

i didn't know he was getting braces. wow, he's so grown up! dad will be proud of the colors he chose.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know he was getting braces either. What the heck? Well he looks so proud of them. I remember getting mine and me and all my friends wearing rainbow colors. Yea we were proud too! It was so funny, because we were all on the cheerleading team. He looks adorable. Love you-