Sunday, July 1, 2007

Another weekend, another wedding




Another weekend, another wedding. This is a picture of Ethan, Jack & their older cousin Trenton... they idolize him. We were at their oldest cousin, Curtis' wedding. Curtis is in med school at A&M. Ethan thinks that he is going to be an aggie because of him. But we all know that he is destined to be a Wildcat. Go ACU!!!
Congratulations Curtis & Emily! 6-16-07
The first picture is Ethan & Jack at the Star Wars Exhibit. We had the most fun in the gift shop. They wanted me to take pictures of everything... but I will not make you endure dozens of pictures of lightsabers, clone troopers & costumes worn by the "real Anikan".

4 comments:

Megan said...

Welcome to the addicting world of blogging. I am happy to have another Stork blog to stalk. You kids are huge and so, so cute.

suzspeaks said...

Hi Susan, I'm glad you've joined the blogging world! Your kids are beautiful!

Megan said...

Once a fatty, always a fatty. :)
James doesn't have a blog. I've tried to get him to start on a few times, but no luck so far. I'll let you know if he ever joins the club.

Peyton said...

Hi susan!ethan is sitting next to me.and we just looked at your families' blogs. yours is the best! lol! well! see you soon @ dw!

Love,
Peyton