Monday, April 14, 2008

HaPPY BiRTHDaY- BeauTY QueeN!

Happy 75th Birthday, Libby!Dearest Gramma-
I thought this was better than mailing a card. Hopefully- you still check in on my blog.
I love this picture of you. It has been sitting out in my house since I stole it from you 11 or 12 years ago. It is very "Libby"- outside-loving the sun.
Other things I love about Sarah Elizabeth-
*the fact that you wore a Pocahontas suit to Thanksgiving.
*you are a poet.
*You are an awesome cook- no recipes required. Who needs 'em?
*you always make time to talk with my kids (outside on your swing).
*you give me things that are precious to you because you know how I treasure them.
*you have the sweetest southern accent courtesy of North Carolina.
*you love your family!!!
I hope that you had a wonderful birthday! We love you too much!

post signature

No comments: