Friday, April 18, 2008

Hail, No!

I totally stole my blog title from Shauna- it cracked me up!
These pictures were taken about 20 minutes before the storm. You will have to go read Robin & Shauna's accounts of it- much better than this. We live about a mile from each of them, up on a ridge & nothing much happened here. It looked crazy for a while & we had the talk about what we would do if we had to (tornado). But to Ethan's dismay- no tornado. We just sat at the table & ate our spaghetti while our friends' trees & windows were beaten up by the winds.
The sky looked awesome- it was turquoise!






This is the house across the street from us- I doctored this picture up a bit. I was going for the opening scene of Wizard of Oz look.

post signature

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Watch your language! Ha! I am glad you didn't get hit with a tornado. Cute hair, too!

Annie said...

i totally feel wizard of oz on that one!!