Wednesday, April 16, 2008

borderline amazing

My personal stylist (Lindsey) spent 2 days on me
and this is what she came up with...She bleached/ dyed my hair. (I am 31 & this was my first time to do either. I like the way it turned out- but I am not sure it is for me. It takes a long time!) She waxed my eyebrows (also my first time for that. Lindsey is awesome at it- I never knew when she was about to rip the wax. Very sneaky!) She took me to the store to buy all the right colors for my eyes.
No, I have not been hiding under a rock- but here is Lindsey's theory... We learn how to wear our make-up (we experiment) in High School. Grunge ruled my High School years. We Pearl Jam followers liked things very natural. Long hair, T-shirts & beads were more important to me than make-up. I also usually went for the cool Mountain chic -North Face -Gore Tex look. And that girl definitely does not waste her time on lip gloss.
I am excited to try this out for a while. I may have to wake up 10 min. earlier to apply-
that right there may make me revert to my old ways. We shall see.
Thanks for everything, Lindsey! You are a miracle worker. I had so much fun!
Lily loved playing hookey & messing up your house with Ben & Layla.
post signature

7 comments:

laura said...

i just got an email from linds with the latest picture from you and i was about to call you and say not fair you are too cute, when i saw the time...so here i am on the blog saying it....you are too cute. i love it. i'm sorry i couldnt play today. i wanted to, but i had a lunch plan with dith and it was important. hope to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Heck yea you look HOT!!! I really enjoyed hanging with you. It's never too late to be a rockstar.

love you
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

The title sums it all up. I just saw that, yes Im slow.

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! i just tried a cool new website service which is like an online personal stylist and it is strangely accurate... loads of advice!

Annie said...

you look spankin' hot!!

Staci said...

Wow! Great job Lindsey!

Shauna said...

You look AMAZING!!! I cannot believe that that was your first waxing!!!! What the heck?!?! :) And I cant believe that was the first time a chemical touched your hair!! Also crazy! :) You are so cute!