Saturday, September 29, 2007

Southern Exposures Photography


I am ready to go! My website should be up and going in the next week or two. In the meantime... I need work. I need more pictures to put on my website. So, call me if you are in need of a current family portrait... baby pictures... Christmas card picture. Go check out all of the cool templates you can choose from for your cards and announcements here . Look under press printed cards and holiday cards. The prices will vary depending on which card you choose. There are lots of great cards to choose from!

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Me, me, me!!! I need my family portraits done. I would love to help you out if you want to help me out! Call me. You can get my # from your sisters or parents.

Juli Beth

Annie said...

yea susan!

Shauna said...

Me me! We just need to set a date - My kids are beautiful all the time so... wait - did I just say that? :) I cannot wait. I will email you today and we can figure somthing out!

suzspeaks said...

We may have to make a trip down to TX to have our pictures made. Our last family picture was when Jaxon was one month old...he's two and a half now!!! That's sad! That's a great pic of your boys!