Sunday, September 16, 2007

Better Late Than Never...


Ethan picked out a Romo jersey...

Jack opted for "under armor" (it's all the rage)

Lily Kate goes to a private school & has to wear a uniform... but she gets to show a little personality with her mermaid backpack!
School is back in full swing. These are the kids 1st day of school pics. We are officially back to our busy schedules with work, dance, guitar... I am wiped out- I don't know why it is all kinda kickin' my rear end. I guess it is just getting back into the swing of things. Don't forget about me- please keep coming to visit. I will be better about posting soon! Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Hey Suz! Baby's kickin' and keeping me up, so I am blog stalking. Your kids are so cute! I am amazed at how you juggle it all and make it look so easy. I am getting stressed about having two at home, and you've got 3 in school and extra curricular activities. . . Super Mom!

Staci said...

She also has a little attitude with the cute bows in her hair!!!

Shauna said...

Still stalking your blog too! So - we need to plan a day for pictures. Email me at ksmccallaghan@hotmail.com and we can figure something out!

laura said...

ethan picked a Romo jersey! that is too cool. i think it's funny how they try to be cool now. they used to not care. they are growing up too quick. i told travis the other day, not too long until ethan is in the youth group. that is SO weird.

Ledbetter Fam said...

So cute! Love these pictures and I'm glad to hear from you again.

Juli Beth