Saturday, August 16, 2008

LoVe/ HaTe

I had my Lasik procedure yesterday... crazy long informative post to come. As for now... this is what I think so far-
LoVe...
1. Donald did EVERYTHING for me all day! He is always awesome like that, but I liked being taken care of for a day. (He took the kids ice skating at the Galleria while I was at the clinic.)
2. It only took about 10 minutes to do the procedure.
3. It is less than 24 hours later- I can see! If you do not like being read to- I am not the one to hang out with right now. I read everything that goes by in the car or on the TV screen like a 5 year old learning to read!
HaTe...
1. I was at the clinic for 5 hours hanging out with crazy nervous people! The girl next to me (who is now my new BFF) actually rocked back & forth the whole hour before her turn.
2. I have to sleep in GOGGLES!
3. EXPENSIVE- I will be paying $116/month for the next 2 years. Ugh! Dave Ramsey isn't going to like that!

More to come later-
post signature

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you!!!! I want it so bad...maybe one day!

Cindy Gravitt said...

You didn't say anything about the smell of burning eyeballs and taping your eyes open!! That most definitely should go in the hate column! Oh, maybe I just scared everybody reading this! :) So happy you got through the yucky day and you can now see the light! (Brooks and Dunn's Brand New Man is playing in my head right now!)