Saturday, August 9, 2008

KeeP AuSTiN WeiRD!!!

Silly title, I know- nothing weird happened while we were in Austin. We had an AWESOME time! Thanks, Sarah for being such a great hostess! We had a blast! I already want to go back!!! Sarah & I even got to have dinner with my cousin Brittany while we were there! Where was my camera?
In case you were wondering- we did make it to the Hula Hut- it was all I hoped it would be!!!














We were able to go spend a few hours in Kerrville visiting my dad's mom & dad (Gramma & Papa).


























post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't swing by Leander, Matt and I were home this weekend. Wish I would have know; We haven't seen you two since Christmas!

LesAnn said...

so sad! I would have loved to have had dinner with the cousins!! Next time, though! I love all of your pictures, Susan! You have a gift!