Thursday, August 16, 2007

What a doll!

This is her new thing. When I ask her to brush her hair- she pushes it in to her face to "look cool".


This is my girl. I have gotten all "mushy" about her lately because she is going to "big school" in 10 days. Sometimes I find myself staring at her. Not just because I think she is so darn cute, but because I can't wait to see what face she will make next. Her expressions are adorable!
She talks to herself a lot. She likes to sing in to my camera tripod.
She is the girl of my dreams. She lets me do "girly" things with her (i.e. take pictures in a tutu for no reason). She loves to wear dresses and obsesses over mermaids. But most days you will find her catching frogs in our yard or having a grueling sword fight in our living room. She is too much fun! I am one smitten kitten!

6 comments:

laura said...

O I love that she pulls her hair into her face now. She's growing up! I can't wait until you can take Reese's pictures like this.

Jackie said...

She is so pretty! Great pictures!

Ledbetter Fam said...

How fun! If I had a girl, she would have to be like that. I would want her to be able to play with the boys as well as keep her little girly side.

Juli Beth

Annie said...

Great pictures Susan, do you think you could take some of my family?

Staci said...

She is gorgeous! You take some amazing pictures!!!

Shauna said...

Beautiful pictures!! She is so precious! I get mushy about my girls too - mostly Kenzie because she is at such a fun age and suprises me every day with what she loves and knows, etc, etc...

Oh - and I am stalking your blog now Suz! It is great to keep up with you this way!!! Love ya!