Monday, August 13, 2007

I could just swim in it!

My "side" of the family spent the day at Burger's Lake. It is a spring fed lake with slides, diving boards, and beaches that are great for digging! It was so great! Mostly because my entire family was there ...and because we have been going there together for over 20 years. It is very sentimental for me. My dad, Donald, Ethan & Jack spent the day trying to out-do each other on the trapeze. Lily went down a very steep slide, cried, then said she wanted to go again. We ate a lot, had a birthday party, tried to keep the babies cool, and sat around gabbing. Definitely my kind of day. It is so awesome when you are in the middle of one of those moments that you know will be a happy memory- and you take the time to just swim in it!
the Don & I
Cutie Patooties: Lily Kate & Piper
the birthday girl
Bubba & Jack
Sarah & baby Rowan
In the back of Travis' truck: Ben, Piper, Jack, Layla, & Lily (she looks kinda bored)
Nana & Ethan
Travis, Laura & baby Reese

2 comments:

Mommyof2 said...

Ok, I mentioned you under my profile, and Lily made my top post. Have we made yours? NO!!!!

You love Laurie more.

Annie said...

i'm stealing your pics like i said i would to post my own, exact same blog... love you.