Monday, November 3, 2008

MeMoRY LaNe...

I spent way too long on the computer scanning old pictures. But it was worth it...here are a few of my favorites- This one is of Marcey & I *Sundance Square* 1994 My favorite funny friend, Wes Encalade at our Kojie/ Moonie Lock-In senior year at ACU & at Sooner Youth Camp 1995 (I think) he was my Sadie Hawkins date-
My sweet fatty boom-ba-latty friend- Kristy Taylor. Only Kristy, my family & Megan Thurman will think that is funny... This was taken at church (Pleasant Ridge) senior year.
Marcey & I- Her 17th birthday!!
The Women of Ko Jo Kai after we sang the Kojie song at my wedding...Julia & I in our twin bargain shirts after outlet shopping in Branson- senior year ACU
In Julia's wedding- right before the I Do's!
at Mandy Barrow's bridal luncheon
This one has to be in my top 10 fav. pics!!! Summer & I in San Diego March 1997

I had several more that I love!!! I will have to get back to work! Until then... Have a GREAT day friends!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love old pictures, and I love the fatty boom ba latty!

Anonymous said...

how cute! call me soon, I miss talking to you!!Jenn

Mommyof2 said...

Look how young you look. I can definately see Ethan in you...especially with the blonde wig on. Yea, I totally see it. Love the pics. I must come and use your scanner for sono shots.

Summer said...

I LOVED looking at those photos. It was well worth whatever time you took to scan those. The picture of us made me smile! What was up with my eyebrows?

Jenny Rizer said...

Hey Susan! I just found your blog by looking through others blogs! How are you? Your family looks adorable. You are still so beautiful! Where do you live? I loved seeing these old pictures and it was neat that I knew alot of them from ACU and knowing them through you at PR. ANyways, check out my blog sometime if you have a chance....Jenny Edwards Rizer