Sunday, October 26, 2008

HaLLoWeen PaRty!!!















I am not sure how I uploaded all of these pictures in reverse order... oh well. My good friends Kim Hensley, Cheryl Turan & I did our best to throw a kickin' 5th grade Halloween party at our house last Friday night. I must say- It was AWESOME!!! I think we had more fun than the kids. Jack & Lily Kate each brought 2 or 3 friends also. We had pizza, games & a dance off. We weren't sure if the 5th graders would actually dance, but it was the highlight of the evening! They got down!!! It was adorable! Ethan was a cheerleader (he looked way too good like that). Jack was Jack Sparrow complete with "the walk" and drunken expression, and Lil was a Cheetah girl (not like the show, an actual cheetah!). Kim, Cheryl & I were the witches of Weatherford. I thought we looked pretty cute! It was great! I am already halloweened out and we still have a week until the real deal.
I was so mean to plan this party on Donald's birthday. Poor guy- he celebrated with 30 kids 10 & under. I think he liked it though. He is a trooper like that!
I can't wait to go through all of your blogs to see all the cute costumes!!

4 comments:

laura said...

How fun! I can't wait to do that kinda stuff.

Did you hear...Ryan Inlow is our new preacher! Crazy huh?

Shauna said...

OK - so I think that I need your services...call me if you can....

214.683.3445

Love ya!

laura said...

Hey. I wanted to let you know...Travisland has been deleted (or is not in working order-it's still in your links). But, Trav does have a super fun/funny blog called blacksoftball.blogspot.com. He plays on a Pleasant Ridge Softball team and he then writes about the games and other funny things going on. He makes up the quotes and you can even vote on the player of the game! You might not be interested, but Donald might want to stop by at some time!

Zo said...

WOW really cool pics, how fun. I just went trick - or - treating. Have you heard of club penguin before, get a free account from me, go to my blog for more details! www.hellonetwork.blogspot.com