Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'll have more pictures, please.



I wanted to take more pics of the kids because I just had to try out my new pettiskirt (Lily) I bought to use for my girlie portrait sessions. I had to take the kids to the park afterward... then to Burger King because they have the new Spongebob toys just to get them to SMILE one more time... I will have to use something that I have already taken of them for our Christmas cards- I can't make them pose one more time. On the flip side of that- sometimes Lily will call my name & when I go to her- she is striking a pose & says, "You can use this one mom!" She is a model in training...
Keep me in your thoughts & prayers today. I am doing my 1st portrait session in about an hour for someone who liked my "work" on my website and booked an appointment. They have 4 children (1 of them is a newborn). I can't wait. I am blogging just to make the time go by more quickly so that I can go!!!!
post signature

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Oh how fun!!! I'm excited that you have a session!

JB

Shauna said...

I love that skirt - so cute!!! If your kids weren't so darn cute - it would be a little easier to refrain from the picture taking! Love the pics!