Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My most recent favs...


I haven't taken many pictures of my own children lately. Not so much going on.
But our BASKETBALL season (for both boys) begins this Saturday. So, get ready! Donald is coaching both teams & loving every minute of it!
We're all busy with the normal stuff. Blah, blah, blah...
Donald received his acceptance letter today for the DPT program (doctorate of physical therapy). We are excited, but I know that we have a crazy 2 years ahead of us. It will be fun laughing at him when he "does his homework" while I lay on the couch watching "my soaps" & eating bon-bons.
post signature
P.S. I do not watch soap operas anymore. Gone are the days of skipping chapel & watching Days of our Lives in my ACU dorm room...
and I have never had a bon-bon.

7 comments:

suzspeaks said...

awesome pictures...who is the redhead? She is beautiful!

Staci said...

That 2nd picture is awesome! I'd never have guessed that you could make a girl sitting in a folding chair look so awesome!

P.S. I've never eaten bon-bons either...and the last time I watched a soap was in my ACU dorm room! lol

Mommyof2 said...

Skipping chapel and watching Days- my chapel skipping days were to watch reruns of 90210 in Gardner. Ahh the memories!

Jennifer said...

the pics are great.

Ahh, skipping chapel and watching Days.....we had it pretty good back then. I remember eating lunch and watching Days and if our phone ever rang we were like "okay, who in the world is calling and don't they know Days is on!"

Congrats to Donald for getting accepted!

laura said...

travis and i never went to chapel (not even once) our senior year. we found a loop hole! hahaha! and that red head is BEAUTIFUL!

LivingTheLife said...

Susan...
The pics are awesome...I know you are having a great time doing them!

Marcus' wife Emily is finishing up her doctrate in P.T. in the next year or so...she is at UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas...she is doing very well...but she said, it kicks your hiney...but she is great to stay on top of everything...Good luck to Donald!

Blessings...
T

Ledbetter Fam said...

Congrats to Donald!!! That is great. Keep us posted on how he likes going back to school. Yuck!!!

JB