Sunday, November 18, 2007

My neck hurts!






...and I kind of like it! My neck hurts because I was blessed enough to do 7 (yes, seven) photo sessions this weekend- that was the fun part. Now I must sit in front of my computer for infinity and get all of these pics up on my website for viewing. But, like I said- I am glad!
Other than workin'- we are getting ready for the holidays. I have shopped a little (with my mama) and the kids have had projects that had to be done before the break. To all of my teacher friends out there- no me gusta projects!!! And to all of my Spanish friends out there- pardon my spanglish.
Lily had the most adorable Thanksgiving program/ feast at her school. I love her teacher! I want to be in her class. Enjoy all of the random pics- some are of our fam. and some are what I have edited thus far!
post signature

2 comments:

laura said...

cool pictures. i want to see the ones of the fisher/rhodes!

Staci said...

7 shoots!! That's AWESOME!!!